Monday, August 22, 2016

Saying Goodbye

This was one of the hardest things I have done in my life.  Saying good by to my amazing family, boyfriend and friends.  It hurts just writing about it.  But like a wise man once told me, “10 months is just a drop in the bucket”.  This experience will soon feel like a small part of my life with a huge impact. The things that I will learn and experience while in Argentina will be well worth the sacrifice of leaving my great life in Fort Collins.  

I would like to thank anyone who is reading this for their love and support with my journey this year.  Remember that I love and miss all of you just as much as you do for me.  

It’s so surreal that I am doing this, see you on the flip side.


Ben

1 comment:

  1. We will all miss you very very much take care and have fun ben..! I mean it have a blast

    ReplyDelete